The 2nd Combined Cycle Gas Turbines Plants Mexico Summit 2016 is now complete
The conference was very successful and will return Mexico City in March 2017
Want to take part in CECC 2017? Email Fred Mazo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Plan, Build And Operate Profitable CCGT Plants In Mexico
CECC 2016 will gather the leading companies and executives in the Mexican gas and power sectors. Those involved in the CCGT business must attend CECC in order to land contracts and gain further understanding of the new market proceedings and outlook.
General Director of Monitoring and Coordination of the Electricity Industry
Eleazar Gomez Zapata
PEMEX Cogeneration and Services
Mitsui Power Americas
Vice-President, Energy Business Group
Business Development Director
Leading Companies leading the CCGT Sector Confirmed for 2016:
CECC is an essential gathering for clarifying doubts and obtaining understandings about:
- Electricity Network Overhaul: Understand the new wholesale electricity market dynamics and trade your long term bilateral contracts successfully
- Ensure Gas Supply: meet the midstream infrastructure supply chain companies who will secure gas supply for your CCGT plant
- CCGT Plant Development: Get the latest insight on plant design and optimization to reduce costs and make your CCGT plant competitive
- Secure Finance: Obtain the credits you need to deliver your project on time, on budget and to specification, plus … plan ahead for potential electricity price volatility
- Address Safety Measures: Identify your health and safety priorities in your CCGT Plant to avoid both personnel risks and financial penalties
- Develop a Skilled Workforce: Meet the experts training the next generation of turbine technicians to ensure you have the right staff for your CCGT plant
Make sure you join the key industry leaders in the discussion on how to overcome the regulatory, financing and technological challenges in this new energy market full of opportunities.
Meet key executives PEMEX, CEMEX, CRE, SENER…
4 reasons why you can’t miss CECC Mexico 2016
At FCBI Latam we work hard to connect you with the companies and executives that will make a difference to your CCGT business in Mexico. These are the 4 key reasons why you can’t miss CECC Mexico 2016:
- # 1 Unique Networking - More than 12 hours dedicated to networking, where you will be able to connect with the key companies that will drive your CCGT projects forwards.
- # 2 Presidents, CEOs and General Directors - you will be able to liaise and meet with key authorities and position yourself amongst the leaders of the energy market.
- # 3 Project Strategy & Opportunity - CECCs sessions are design to gain maximum understanding of the opportunities to create competitive business strategies.
- # 4 Solution Provider Showcase - CECCs exhibition will showcase the latest technologies and services for plant development and optimization.
Join over 200 delegates from the following companies:
CFE, Instituto de Investigaciones Eléctricas SENER, CRE, Gas Natural SDG, Bancomext, Siemens Mexico, SENER, OHL, Rodríguez Dávalos Asociados, Iberia Ingeniería México SAPI, GE, Siemens Mexico, Elecnor, Generalcable, GTL Servicios Administrativos de Mexico, INITEC Energía, Akin Gump, Abengoa México, Energía Hoy, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Sytems de México, Thomson Reuters, Basabe Group Representantes y Consultores, Greentech Power Sales & Service De México, Energing Gas y Electricidad, Abengoa Water, Emerson Process Management, Corporación Mexicana de Investigación en Materiales, , Navix de México, Samsung Engineering, Arendal, Latin América Rainmakers Business Management Services, Cemex, Santurce Asesoria, S.C., GE México, Petroleo & Energía, Iberdrola, Draeger Safety, Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Sytems de México, HILTI Mexicana, Real Time Power, Inc., Asociación Mexicana de Energía, Intergraph PP&M, PwC, Banco Interacciones, InterGen, Enel, Isolux de México, Babcock Power, ICIS, Phi Energy, Global Energy, Capital Power, SENER Ingeniería, GDF Suez, Norcontrol Inspeccion, RWL Water, Energía Hoy, Deacero, Cava Energy, EVM Energía Del Valle De México, Global Energy, Ranman Energy, Editorial 500, Servicio Servimaq, Kiewit Energy Group, Calpine Corporation, Clarcor Industrial Air, Capital Power, Xokuhua, Techgen, OHL, Emerson Process Management, Tubos Monterrey, Promexico, MX SPS, Energetika Sustentable y Ecologica, Tubos Monterrey, Mitsui & Co. Power Americas, Ienova, Nacional Financiera, Baker & McKenzie, Marubeni Corporation, Asesoría Energética, CaMeBra, Fisterra Energy, GBM Infrastructura, Kinder Morgan, Sika Mexicana, Ranman Energy, Cámara de Comercio y Tecnología México-China, AOC Mexico, Grupo AMI, Inysues, Turbopre Services, RGRH México, SemGroup, GIA, Global Energy, Quorum Development, Marubeni Corporation, Emerson, Quimica Dow, Calpine Corporation, Turbopre Services, Emerson Process Management, Dow Chemical, GE Power & Water, Petrotiger Services México, Doosan Skoda Power, WEG México
See you in Mexico.
FC Gas Intelligence
Tel International: +44 (0)207 375 4314
Freephone US: 1800 814 3459 ext 4314